Subscribe by email

Follow

Friday, 4 September 2015

OOTH | Topshop Lace Skirt


Hello lovelies! 
I have updated my blog, have you noticed? I really love how chic it looks and I think it reflects my style very well. I hope you like it! Comment below and tell me what you think. Please take your time to have a good nosey round and go follow me on my social networking sites (there's plenty to choose from!) Also, I have changed my name to 'Chattabox' instead of 'Chatterbox'. I just think it's a little more catchy and suits the new image for my blog! Exciting times. Read on for today's fashion post!


Summer is nearly over (pass me the tissues now) and I'm not ready to admit it. I just went on holiday to Gran Canaria and for the next couple of weeks I will be showing you the outfits I wore (OOTH). One: this will probably make you want to book a holiday and two: make you feel sad that summer is nearly over. Alas! There are still a couple of weeks left and as long as it's not raining why can't we still wear a skirt and sandals? I know I will be!...fingers crossed the weather will play nice. 

Anyway! I saw this skirt a while back in Topshop and fell in love. It's so pretty and you know I like my monochrome look. It was perfect to wear on holiday in the evening's but could easily be dressed down to wear in the day. I wore the skirt with a bodycon fitted black top and my beautiful sandals from Office. Add a chunky pearl necklace and hey presto you're done! Sophisticated chic. 







Hope you loveeeeee the look! What would you wear with this skirt? Let me know in the comments below. 

Bodycon Black Top - H&M (an oldie but I'm sure they have something similar in the shops)

White Lace Skirt - Topshop

Pearl Necklace - Hobbs 

Silver Watch - Fossil 


Love, 
CB
x

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.