Subscribe by email

Follow

Friday, 18 September 2015

HOLIDAY SNAPS | GRAN CANARIA

Most of you will know I went on holiday to Gran Canaria three weeks ago. I had the most amazing time and mostly spent it in the spa having treatments, relaxing by the pool, eating michelin star food and sunning myself too much. It was heaven.

I stayed at the most amazing hotel called The Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort. Honestly, if you want to get away from it all then go here. Peace and harmony are two words that come to mind. On the 11th floor you will find an adults only pool with Balinese beds and breathtaking views looking over the sea and Mount Teide.

Then there is the Aloe Spa which instantly makes you feel like you are floating on a cloud. I had three treatments during my stay including their special of the month which was a hot/cold stone massage. Stress instantly melted away. 

The food was exceptional with a choice of three restaurants. My favourite being the Camaleon Restaurant. Most of the pictures below showcases the food at this restaurant. It's definitely 'pretty food' but absolutely gorgeous. 

The question you are probably all wondering is where did I find this magical place? Well, I will let you into a secret. I found it on Secret Escapes. So next time you are looking for a holiday go and look on here. Great prices for luxury holidays. Now time for the photos...







(*This photo was taken from their website)















I hope you enjoyed looking at my holiday snaps! As you know, I do love to take photographs so I thought I would show them off.

Until next time!

Remember you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram in the meantime to keep updated.

CB x

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.