Subscribe by email

Follow

Monday, 20 July 2015

RECIPE | Green Giant's Smoothie

To get the week off to a good start I thought what better way then to make a healthy, jam packed full of fruit and veg smoothie! Here is my recipe, I know it looks very green and slightly off putting but it honestly tastes very yummy. Literally only takes ten minutes to make, so it's perfect if you are in a rush to work!

Ingredients:
1/2 avocado, roughly chopped
handful of spinach 
handful of kale 
50g of pineapple chunks (I just got a tin rather than fresh pineapple)
Approx. 3 inch piece of cucumber, roughly chopped  (I took the skin off, not sure why but whatever floats your boat!)
300ml coconut water 
handful of ice 
1 and 1/2 tablespoon of honey 

Method:
Put the avocado, spinach, kale, pineapple, cucumber and honey in your blender, top up with coconut water and a handful of ice, then blitz until smooth!





It's as simple as that!
ENJOY! x

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.